Team 11. Levantine Institute of Tripoli / Alexandre Khouri

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone is doing ok and not too anxious about tomorrow. I just finished recording that last Loom video and hope you will feel the improvement from the last pitch we did on Friday! I incorporated my ask on the last slide of the presentation if you are curious.

Find bellow our revisited budget as well.

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 23.23.02

Crossing fingers for everyone to do amazing at their pitches tomorrow and have a good night of sleep!

Best

Alexandre

NOTE FROM ACSI TEAM
Thank you for watching the video. We invite you to give feedback to this team by filling the form on this link: https://www.pitchworthy.org/acsi-sprint-demo-day-judging-form

1 Like

Here are your questions from demo day, please try to answer them as best as you can. There are some overlapping questions so make sure you read through them all and create broad answers for the different categories

Anonymous: This sounds like a pitch for a for-profit model to support a non-profit enterprise, but I’m not clear on what that enterprise is.
Anonymous: Is the $99 monthly subscription an affordable fee for your target audience?
Azhar: Have you thought about partners to help with accreditation?
Anonymous: Are you using an existing e-learning platform?
Anonymous: What makes your online courses in Levantine Arabic special / unique?
Anonymous: How is this different than a lot of other online Arabic language programs? How can you make a unique contribution?
Anonymous: I have question for the team: Do you have a clear timeline for reaching the diaspora?
TJ:

• The pricing seems high for online content, unless it is live. If it’s live, then how will you scale to address the market you showed in the slide?
  • Live is a natural starting place, but have you given any thought to asynchronous learning as well? This is surely a lower price point, but allows you to scale much more quickly.

Jad Bejjani: What is the solution for underprivileged kids in Tripoli who cannot afford online courses. Many other teachers online, lately. what is your value-add?
Caroline Isaac-Hamdan: What market research has been done here to support your pricing model?
Anonymous: How are you going to recruit students online?
Samer Khalil: How you will be standardizing the quality of learning?
Mark Dickinson: You stated that there are 12 Million people in the diaspora. How many would you need to contribute to your project to make it take off? Think of many people contributing small pieces?
Anonymous: What was the costing based on? Seems a bit out of touch with market prices.
Anonymous: you are currently an offline center, if you go build the platform and launch the platform, how will you compete with other online languages platforms such as Natakalam ?