Team 9. Joumla / Danielle Dheiny

Hello everyone,

Please find my demo presentation on the following link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gjqUr2Gs118ClRnIEQ1LZ8ZKnt2Z6zDe
As well as the budget sheet:
Grant Budget - ACSI 2020.pdf (7.2 KB)

Best of luck for all of us tomorrow :v:

NOTE FROM ACSI TEAM
Thank you for watching the video. We invite you to give feedback to this team by filling the form on this link: https://www.pitchworthy.org/acsi-sprint-demo-day-judging-form

2 Likes

Very Interesting Danielle, Best of Luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Mariam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are your questions from demo day, please try to answer them as best as you can. There are some overlapping questions so make sure you read through them all and create broad answers for the different categories

“TJ: - Fundamentally, I just don’t understand exactly what the product is or how it works. Can you help me understand it?
If you already have a prototype, how well does it work? How much better do students learn with your product than with the alternative? x% increase in summative achievement tests?”
Anonymous: How exactly is the ACSI support going to help you scale the work that you do?
CAroline ISaac=Hamdan: The prototype will have many benefits which you could quantify in some way to help develop the financial case.
Anonymous: More details about application and age group of target students
Anonymous: how you will insure the scalablity of your business? sustainability of the business model?
Anonymous: How are you reaching out to students & parents to potentially use this solution?
Alia Nazar-Farhat: Could you provide more clarity about your revenue model?
Anonymous: you need lot’s of partnerships and PR to get your project done, who did you established communication with so far?
Mark Dickinson: Is this an NGO type structure or a business structure?
Anonymous: I didn’t get how exactly the mechanism works. Can you explain?
Kamel: Would be good to know more about your project. What are the expected outcomes? how to measure them?