10 random ideas

A watch with biometrics linked to an AI coach that helps in real time

An app that helps people find the specific domestic help they need (maid, shadow teacher, cook, etc)

Biometric pads on the back and shoulders that initiate massages and help straighten the posture when tension arrises, through vibrations

Glasses that recognize words in books via OCR and that are read through and in-ear auditory device, which can turn any reading material to an audio visual experience, with optional customized music

A face recognition app that detects inconsistencies in body language and tone of voice during interviews, which would make the hiring process more efficient and reliable

A back pad for car seats that detect unhealthy sleepy slouching and can trigger vibrations to prevent the driver from sleeping on the wheel

An AI helper that can learn and evolve with the behavior of children with special needs to explain those behaviors to their caregivers

A platform for idea sharing that guides the idea submission process through design thinking, to make the ideas shared more consistent

An e-commerce that connects the agri-farmers to the consumers, which helps the agri-farmers sell with preferential rates, in retail or bulk, without leaving their lands, through a delivery system

A funding committee/jury for entrepreneurs based on AI assessment, which provides objective rulings with no assumptions nor personal opinions

2 Likes

I really like this one, it’s definitely needed it can make a huge difference in treating children with special needs.

1 Like

@basselkanso82 As a father of a special needs child, this topic is close to my heart and I would definitely join forces with anyone who can help make it happen

2 Likes

This
is fantastic! Which idea are you going to pitch for startup scouts?

1 Like

@daramouracade an 11th one was already pitched and 3 of the above are already in consideration… which one(s) did you like the most?

1 Like

Biometric pads on the back and shoulders that initiate massages and help straighten the posture when tension arrises, through vibrations

1 Like

@daramouracade just found this iposture.com - Posture for Life - iPosture Monitor :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Cool, It would be great of you would give me feedback on the pitch I will be doing and posting today on loom about my idea which is closely related to the subjects, I also have a sister with special needs so such ideas that would help them always gets my interest.

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your pitch!

I think this one is super cool! I have back problems so I can totally relate!

1 Like