About Muchroom, and I

Hi everyone,
This is my video, hope you like the project, and I appreciate your feedbacks.

2 Likes

Hi @maria.hasrouny, great intro … thanks! And I’m sure many of us have much to learn from your time management skills. :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity, what part of Muchroom do you think is going well so far? That you’re really happy with/etc?

And are there particular challenges that you / Muchroom are working through?

Thanks, cheers!

I really love the quote about the “work you put in your hours” What are some tips you can give people who are caught up spending many hours and not making real progress to create better strategies and goals to work smarter?

A question about Muchroom, have you discussed this idea with any of your current clients or friends that also work in the industry?

It’s interesting that your clients take time to discuss with their relatives, it seems like an important aspect to consider when looking into ways to grow through network effects.

Do you have any sketches of how the platform might look :slight_smile:

+BG

1 Like

@DMN Actually we are still in an early phase, since our website is not online yet. However, i think while working on the development of the platform we found many ideas and features that we will add in the future. And each feature already available is a challenge, and below are some examples:

• How to manage delivery? (we solved it however it is a big challenge to be able to handle it in a professional way)
  • What will encourage the showroom to subscribe? (our management and inventory system used by the showroom to track their sales and orders)
  • What will encourage the user to surf the platform? ( The folder system to manage their projects in an effective way, and the developed communication between them and the showroom).

In brief, each and every step we work on help us to know our weaknesses, and improve it.

1 Like

@bilal, working smarter starts by knowing the priorities of each task you have. What I do is writing each project i am working on, and each task under that project. I use “Trello” to manage my work, and I start working with the most urgent task. Every week I create a list of tasks, and I double check everyday what I have to work on.
And one important rule I use is : When I am not productive, I don’t work. I go for a walk with my toddler, I go out to see friends, or I just sit and relax.
Concerning Muchroom, I discussed the idea with other interior architects, with friends searching for products for their apartments, and with showrooms as well. Everyone loves the idea, especially when we explains the features available.
The design is ready, and I can share some pages with you.

1 Like

@maria.hasrouny great thoughts / feedback.

And sure would love to see the designs. Are they posted / shared somewhere? Or post them here?

As you mention, the various features of the site, and aspects of the project, are complicated, yet addressing different customer/partner needs. Are you trying to launch them all simultaneously? Or do you have a particular order of implementation you’re considering?

Cheers!

The is MuchRoom for improvment :sunglasses:

1 Like

@DMN the features already mentioned will be available when launching the website. However, we are still brainstorming other features that we be added later. And we will be for sure improving the available features.

1 Like

Hey @maria.hasrouny, I posted a reply on Fadi’s topic which I’ve tagged you in!