Awesome hearing all your intro pitches thus far!

Hi Everybody!
Awesome hearing your intro pitches! In no particular order … looking good!

• SAWA: @jf.atallah, @CAN, @gebranelie … loved the music and creativity!
  • Koullouna: You folks have boundless energy, @mariellekhayat and @pascale (and Joseph in absentia)
  • Green Blue / Startwithwater: @elyssa.metissa … you clearly bring your creativity and heart and activism into your startup work. Beautiful.
  • Muchroom: @fadi.hasrouni and @maria.hasrouny, exciting effort to tackle a complicated challenge.
  • MyBus: @Remi, @s.najm, @Marc … for the sake of Lebanon and all of us I hope your solution works!
  • Haddouta: @alamine.mohsen and @mh.alamine, thanks for the effort … we still need to see your video though! Not sure what happened there.
  • Fazlaket: @ahamandi, @wassimziade, @rabih, @hiba.naja… great effort, very creative project, and I love how you folks are thinking about mixing local/physical/creative and scalable.
  • bkwrms: @mahmoud_trabulsi and @ghidamouazen, great project, very exciting, and many book-lovers and local bookshops will benefit from your effort.
  • My Home: @Marc, great effort as well to bring a convenient solution to a complex challenge.

It was so cool hearing about your projects, and your energy, and your passion, and your creativity! I’m super excited about working more with you all the coming weeks, and going even deeper into your projects, and exploring ways to make each and every one of them a success. :slight_smile:

DOUBLE THANKS …

… to all those who gave feedback on the videos of other people as well. You learn most while giving and sharing with others. We’re starting gradually … but in future videos/etc we’re going to prioritize giving feedback from our side to those who gave feedback to others, and to those videos that have already received feedback from a number of other people. These elements are fundamental to the philosophy of a flipped classroom and project-based learning, and are critical to developing the rockstar entrepreneurship and leadership skills that help people compete locally / regionally / globally in a fast-moving world. (We’ll discuss more on these points later.)

I know some others were having some technical difficulty or were not able to post thus far … we look forward to hearing more about your projects soon as well!
cc @juanma, @rida, @razan, @kebbinour, @kifahbanna, @raneen.jd, etc

Yalla, have a good evening, and look forward to connecting again soon!

Cheers.

DMN

1 Like