BaytBaytak - Video

Dear all,

Please accept our apologies for uploading the video late, it was very long day :slight_smile:

Our video shows how we come up with our business idea.

Wish you are spending a great weekend

Bayt Baytak

1 Like

Hi @kifahbanna, great project … we do really need a management system for architectural projects. But I suggest you consider adding interior architects :wink:
Can we know more about the features you will be adding to the platform? Will the client be able to check the timeline of the project, the tasks already done, and the due date of the remaining tasks?
I think adding the cost of each task and the total budget of the project is also beneficial for both the client and the architect.

1 Like

Very nice and new idea @kifahbanna, and i agree with you that this project will help the engineers and architects in Lebanon (a big number of them being unemployed) find freelance work. This app will be also useful for the emigrants who want to build a house in Lebanon.
I imagine this solution mainly addresses small construction projects, and not big ones, right? Do you have any plans to grow your idea so that it can deal with large-scale projects with higher built-up areas, like hospitals, residential buildings/complexes, commercial, mixed use developments?
And who is going to control or verify the accuracy of the information shared on the app; for example, how would a customer living abroad make sure that what is the engineer claiming is actually happening, in terms of the work progress, the quantity and quality of the materials being used, etc.?

2 Likes

Hi @maria.hasrouny, well we aim to build a platform that is more than a management system. Our goal is to have SAAS system that functions as a hub for all engineers (interior, architectures, etc…) and for end users, in another word B2C :slight_smile:

Regarding the features, which are not limited to: Communication, scheduling, budgeting, updating the latest information and tasks, reminders, organize documents, change request, reporting, share projects visuals etc… Hence, and since we are targeting B2C market, we are focusing our deliverables on the benefits that both users will get, I mean the engineers and homeowners like: Engineers will focus more on getting leads rather than working on admin stuff, reduce working time by 20% and increase their time efficiency by15%, etc…
Homeowners, reduce building cost by 10%, meet their building objectives etc…

1 Like

Hello @Remi, You are correct. We want to create a prototype for the small construction projects because we found that this market is not yet targeted and it’s very huge. However, we want to test the business idea by creating first the prototype, test it then pivot (if needed) to see it’s effectiveness in the market. Our future plans are corporate businesses who deal with large-scale projects.

We will create a rating system that will be targeted the engineers after they finish each stage, this will be our quality control method so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @kifahbanna

So BaytBaytak is a freelancer.com for engineers. Just like https://www.handiss.com/ They link engineers with freelance jobs and projects. Every engineer has to present his official papers provided by the syndicate.

There’s another emerging startup called Moodfit. They have secured $400k in their last round. You can design the interior of your home on their website. Maybe they can be potential partners.

Also, Do you think the Lebanese market is ready to build a home and pay for it online?

What’s your current status on web/app development? and what would be the next milestone?

Kudos,

Hello @Rabih,

Well are not freelancer.com for engineers at all. We are not doing what Handiss is doing. We are not building a connection platform :smiley:

We want to create a platform that facilitate and optimize the construction process between the engineer and the customers. We mean by that both parties would have established an agreement and the implementation would be done on our platform. Therefore it’s a SAAS system

As I said to Maria earlier, we will be focusing on the benefits that will project will create for both parties.

So your targeted clients will be the engineers. Correct?
Are you considering a monthly fee for the engineers? Then the engineers will bring the clients on to the website for free to track the progress.

Our target audience are both engineers and home owners. We have already put a clear revenue model for both.

1 Like