But 10 get 2 for free

1. using virtual reality to teach disabled kids in an interactive way from home the academic curriculum we learn at school.
  2. using 3d video animation in a hologram to create a virtual lab at schools who have no means or space to create a real life lab
  3. create a textile material that cools down in the summer and warms up in winter… it can become a piece of clothes or a bed sheet!!!
  4. create a social entreprise that permits to people who have social difficulties to enter the labor market to work in the textile and fashion technical production.
  5. create an app where you search for a receipe and you order what you need and how much you need of its ingredients from the shop of your choice
  6. create an AI system that detects bad smell, notifies if it is dangerous and changes it if it is bad
  7. create an app that makes parents choose with the kids what they will be eating at school
  8. create a firm that uses digital technology in the drafting and making of fashion prototypes and sewing patterns for fashion designers
  9. using human hair fibers in order to make new felted textiles !!!
  10. using 3d cam in the making of sur mesure fashion which make sur mesure designers expand on a global level easily
  11. create a platform that helps you to transform your own designs into garments
  12. create an atelier upcycling your own clothes into stylish new ones that you will enjoy!!
3 Likes

Incredible! You got all the way up to 12!
@Dana will want to see this :wink:

1 Like

This is fantastic! Are you developing one of those ideas for startup scouts?

I like number 12 ,it’s such a really good I don’t think anybody have thought of that before

1 Like

hey dara ! which one you would like to see developed??

Love love love number 4!

I love number 11! You seem to be very interested in fashion. Which one makes you most excited?

I am a fashion Designer !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

number 5 is already in my book of ideas! I’m a dietitian and once I open my website I will hopefully have this feature in it!

1 Like

I like ideas 2 & 12! really nice ones with a great impact I’m sure

thank you ver much lara!!!

Yes! Me too! I have tons of clothes I don’t wear that have sentimental value and I just keep them around. Help meeee!

This is awesome. I mean… one of these is destined to make it BIG time. Where do we begin?

1 Like