Creation of ICT Centre for Young Women

This proposal seeks support from the Global Giving to facilitate the setting up of Business Management and ICT Center in Kwara State, Nigeria. The center will be a one stop shop providing ICT training, business development and financial services, business mentoring, training, web design, networking, soft ware development, computer assembling, repairs and information resource center for young unemployed women.

1 Like

Hi @usbin4real, this sounds amazing! :slight_smile: Good luck with this great endeavor.

What kind of support are you looking for? And is this effort connected to an existing organization, company, or university? Do you have any website links on the project that you could share?

I’d be happy to see how we (at Pitchworthy) or others in the Pitchworthy community could help support this effort. The easy things I can think of could be through organizing some online training sessions, startup support activities, mentorship, etc.

Let us know what you think, and if you have other ideas as well.

(I also moved this to a different category on the Pitchworthy Community.)

Cheers!

DMN

Am from Nigeria,

The program is connected to an existing organisation,in which the project will publish the first business directory for micro-finance organizations and women in business as well as creation of an interactive women enterprise marketing website dubbed’ usbinitconcept.com and online directory to enhance finance and market access for women in ICT businesses , small and medium enterprises and women groups in all over Nigeria in bid to increase incomes for the women owned enterprises to create employment for poverty alleviation and reduce rural urban migration and resulting slum life and increasing numbers of women in ICT in the country’

Among other services to be offered by the Center are annual exhibitions for women owned businesses and products, Business plan development training and competitions as well as annual business development awards to encourage more women to participate in ICT business and in the process develop entrepreneurial culture

So with all these we need assistance, and for fundraising to implement the project

our website is usbinitconcept.live.site