Day 2 Ideate : Prompt #1

Do you already have an idea for the startup you want to apply to the sprint with on July 28? Tell us about it in the replies below!

If you haven’t come up with an idea yet, here is your ideation challenge for the day. Become an idea machine and write down 10 different ideas.

How to become an idea machine?

Questions: Where do good ideas come from? How can I become more innovative and creative?
Answers: Go, have many ideas and filter.

Questions: Where can I find my ideation community?
Answers: In this forum category! And here, on the whatsapp group!

Please respond with your 10 Ideas list in this category. Also, read at least 3 people’s lists and pick an idea you like to give constructive feedback on.

Hope you have a beautiful day!
+BG

1. to launch free website design for women/girl child with an operational web site.

2. Through software development and innovation, ICT has the unlimited potential to significantly contribute to increasing the social welfare of women.

3. The programme will be part of commitment to localisation, technology transferring to our country and employment opportunity in our society and consequently reduce the poverty alleviation level.

4. Organise orientation programme on ICT Basic Knowledge for female , it will develop this campaign into a long-term project.

5. The training will also enable us to create an ICT talents pool and some of the trainees will become an employees and at the same time they will be able to establish on their own.

6. Its goal is to ensure more girls embrace and adopt careers in ICTs Technology.

7. We will teach animation, website development, blogging, software development, graphics design, games, computer programming, system maintenance etc Our technical expertise allows us to offer e-solutions such as web templates, web design, e-commerce, e-exam, printing services, and design services and other graphical elements.

3 Likes

I will establish an educational center to teach students and help them in completing school jobs, teaching students with learning difficulties and teaching drawing, in addition to providing educational and psychological counseling to parents with the help of a psychologist

2 Likes