Dr. Leda Pitch!

5 Likes

Hey, @lina.p.alkhouri congrats. I see you have experience already and I also see that @rida-helbawi wears multiple startup hats :slight_smile:

Some feedback (not in this specific order)

1. Beside those mockups and the competitions, what are some results related to the product itself? Did you onboard any early users or did you get any university / NGO to use an alpha/beta version? Would be great to hear about your results in that way
  2. What is your roadmap and what do you need (how much funding / months / advisors) to make it a reality?
  3. Can you detail the problem with some statistics / more specific pain points?

Best :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Starting with intro is nice
Problem → Solution flow is nice
Rather than saying talk to “him” implying the therapist will always be male, you can say “talk to them”

You mentioned that this will help reduce the taboo and negative responses yet you don’t mention how the app will do that.

Secondly although there are many problems, perhaps it’s best to focus on the biggest one this app will help with? Which is the main issue? For instance perhaps it’s “there are many challenges with going to see a therapist, one of the biggest problems is the taboo in our society… etc” and make a clear connection with how the app will solve that problem.

Nice! I like the free part of with the games :slight_smile:

What do you mean they provide free access to their students / employees?

Mabrook on winning the startup challenge!!

One question, why Dr. Leda?

Some thoughts as well, how will you differentiate from those apps that already exist in a similar space like Pacifica, Joyable, Calm, and some of the other therepist matching apps?

Thanks for this pitch! Two things that are missing

1. is your roadmap, where are you at and where are you going? I loved seeing the team, go you guys!
  2. I heard your business model, except we didn’t hear anything about the potential and the market size and how you will tailor yourself to capturing what % of that market.

Thank you! I hope this helps!
+BG

2 Likes

Dearest Cousin,
Nice idea tackling a silent problem! Indeed the patients you are targeting are afraid to speak up so offering a platform where they can freely solve their problems behing the screen would be very helpful. You are targeting a niche however it is recommended not going the business approach since any financial projection or feasibility study wont help but it is an idea to be adopted & backed up by NGO or any governmental institution.
Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Hey @lina.p.alkhouri just stumbled upon this app. Check it out, let me know what you think

https://fibler.com/

i did check it out!! i use fibler actually. However, i believe that letting an individual set a price will bias the decision of the person who wants the service. In Dr. Leda’s case, i wouldnt employ the same way in putting tariffs but rather a fixed price for everyone

1 Like