Fazlaket team introductory video

3 Likes

Nice job @rabih, @wassimziade, @ahamandi, and @hiba.naja! Great intro video … and great to learn more about Fazlaket!

Can you share with us here in text just a few sentences about the current status of the project, website/social media links, etc?

Thanks!

Thank you!

we’re done taking pictures. 300 products so far. FEWW. The next step would be uploading them to the website and setting up the prices.
Next week is web development week. At the same time the design team will be creating social media posts for the up coming month and uploading templates to the website.
https://www.facebook.com/Fazlaket-1934348243261960/ that’s the link to our facebook page.

1 Like

This is amazing, love meeting the team! @hiba.naja you said you were working on something called wishes in a pod? What’s that? Curious to learn more.

@wassimziade - super cool to meet one of the designers on the team. The image that’s shared with the is critical, first impressions really matter. I’d love to see some of your work if you have something to share here.

Will you be working on designs for the platform, or designing the platforms identity?

For FZLKT are you guys planning to ship many products or produce mostly in Lebanon and deliver locally? I’m wondering because shipping is going to be a place of inefficiency in comparison to having your products fulfilled by https://www.shipmonk.com/ or Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA).

3 Likes

Hey man would love to show you some of my designs
Maybe ill send some of team via email to you guys
Cheers

3 Likes

For stage 1 we’re going with me delivering everything in Beirut and Libanpost handling everything outside of Beirut. Thus being able to offer free delivery in Beirut.
For stage 2 we’re going to aquire Wakillni courrier services for Beirut’s orders while keeping Libanposts’s services reserved for outside Beirut.
Stage 3 would be aquiring our own delivery team.
Stage 4 Dropshipping is introduced to start fulfilling orders outside of Lenanon.

This is cool guys! I love doing customized tshirts and couldn’t find one in Lebanon. Will you be working with a printing company? How will you source the clothes? All made in Lebanon?

1 Like

Hey pascale yes we’ll be working with one of the best companies in lebanon as fir printing specs and also clith material for the cloth we already have many locale suppliers that are waiting fir our project to start .
For us it will be one of support for local industries in printing and maybe we’ll have more locale made designers that want to design but dont know how .

So here’s the deal. For stage 1 we’re going to be printing with trusted printshops that have signed the supplier’s contract to ensure quality control and customer satisfaction. Our supplier is fruit of the loom. They’re the only clothing brand known to have over 22 colors available in all shapes and sizes year round.
Btw we are not limited to clothing. You can customize anything that’s printable.

feel free to check out our design editor on fazlaket.com

Best,

Just checked it! pretty cool :slight_smile:

Show me their designer UI.

you can contact them and ask for it yourself… getting the information directly would be more beneficial for your market research… enjoy the process… :wink:

I know the guys. We’re all friends in the industry. They’re my suppliers up north.

so you know their user UI… good for you and good luck!