@jadkazan8
I think this will assist you :relaxed:

From where are you?

North? South? Beirut? Mountains?

What is the meaning of your town?

Where it is located?

What makes it special?

The best place you advice to visit?

well both of my parents are from Beirut area, but when they got married they moved to rayak, a town in bekaa 10 minutes away of zahle. i like it here, i come and visit them every weekend and its nice calm and peaceful.
we have the central train station too, which is cool !

1 Like

@rida-helbawi
Wow Awsome
Beautiful yes i know the area …
Yes i love the train station

I am from Mont Lebanon
My town is small yet beautiful
It is called Qubieh meaning the source of wind.
It is near Bhamdoun
Best thing is to do hicking
Thanks for sharing and nice meeting you

1 Like

Both my parents were born and raised in Beirut and so was I. I don’t have a village which is a shame but I also feel very lucky as I get to explore friends villages and make them mine. I love Beirut and couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. This place inspires just as much as it frustrates me. I love it

2 Likes

Beirut has great history too
Where you live in Beirut
And which is your best/ special place you love /advice to visit.
@daramouracade

I live in ashrafieh, near Tabaris. I love walking around ashrafieh and discovering hidden traditional houses with their beautiful gardens. The area between Tabaris and sodeco is filled with them. I also love Mar Mkhayel and Gemmayze during the day, the contrast of modernity with traditional shops. My favorite strolls are at night-time because the city suddenly falls asleep yet is still so alive

1 Like

You write beautifully: yes beautiful so beautiful the traditonal house in Furn Hayek
Thanks for sharing :sparkling_heart:
@daramouracade

1 Like