Funds/scholarships/competitions

1. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the MENA Scholarship Programme, which offers scholarships to individuals —nominated by their employers— to attend to short courses on several topics in The Netherlands. The MSP aims to contribute to the democratic transition in the countries of the Middle East and North Africa, and building capacity within organisations. Deadline to apply for a scholarship is 18 October 2018.

2. Euromena Consulting has organized this year’sstartup competition Euromena Awards in the MENA region. The winner will receive financial support up to $10,000 and 6 months of customized support and advisory services valued at $150,000. Award ceremony in Beirut is on the 6th of December 2018. Deadline to apply is 29 October 2018.

3. Echoing Green Fellowship is open to applications from bold social entrepreneurs. It is highly selective and competitive due to the top quality of the program. The application process is also designed to be constructive and can be used as a step-by-step process to self-evaluate your own innovative and self-sustainable venture. Deadline to apply is 30 October 2018.

4. The application process for the Ashden Awardsis now open. The 10 winners from around the world selected by Ashden will receive a prize of up to $20,000 as a recognition for their achievements in increasing access to sustainable energy, promoting sustainable travel and helping build a low-carbon future. Deadline to apply is 6 November 2018.

5. The Global Social Venture Competition will provide a maximum award of $40,000 for those early-stage for-profit or non-profit solutions that address the world’s most pressing social challenges using technology. Deadline to apply is 3 December 2018.

4 Likes

@DMN @daramouracade @bilal @piachaib @rida-helbawi @rjghalayini @tudor @lina.p.alkhouri @laradaniel @AlaaChbaro

@wael @adnankawas @mjt07 @marie-mouzawak @SilineItani @G_Rayess

Thank youu habibiii @HodaBitar

2 Likes

You are most welcome hayetiiiii :* :* you deserve itttttttt :hugs::hugs::hugs:

WOW thank you also for sharing all of these opportunities!!!

2 Likes

@DMN and @tudor - let’s discuss the opportunity page on TPC? These are great I’d love to share all the opportunities in a clear place! Thanks @HodaBitar!

2 Likes

You’re most welcome :relaxed::relaxed:

Did you collect these and compile them each individually and on your own? @HodaBitar

yuuppp I did … :slight_smile: :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s really impressive. You could start a mailing list! Awesome stuff.

1 Like

OMG Could I … I thought I’m not into emailing process :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

A lady named Layal Jebran did this… I was a fan. It was called the startup digest.

I don’t think there is one mailing list whose only purpose is to curate startup events in an organized and clear manner like the exhibit above :wink: from @HodaBitar :slight_smile: haha

1 Like

Adding ot the list of opportunities, this seems to be a good aggregator:

2 Likes