Global Update: Who is your Internet Hero?

Hi HerMeNow Bloom Community,

I hope everyone is well! One of the best things about Community Week this year is celebrating Internet heroes.

What makes an Internet hero? Anyone has the potential to become one, and, chances are, you may already be one.

I believe that there is no accomplishment too small that can earn someone this title. From always using encrypted services to sharing a passion for the Internet with a friend to being the next IT expert, we can all take steps to become Internet heroes.

With Community Week fast approaching, a time when we will celebrate the Internet hero in all of us, i would like to hear from you who your Internet heroes are. Who inspired you to get involved in the Internet? Who do you look up to in terms of Internet advocacy and development? Who introduced you to the Internet?, do you still remember them.
Its time to thank them for the great work, look where we are now, iam here in Uganda (East Africa) and can have a conversation with you!, isn’t that great and worth celebrating?.
hashtag.
#HeMeNow-2022
#InternetHero.

Let’s make sure our Internet heroes know how much of an impact they’ve had on the Internet and us!

Thanks for all you do,

Apio Gloria Gladys
Founder & Executive Director,
Glo Inventions Uganda

5 Likes

Hello Apio :slight_smile:
I am from Lebanon and yes how internet made communication easier and faster :+1:
In fact internet became an essential part of my life that I cannot remember how things started, but I want to thank The Arab Women Entrepreneur (AWEP) team who years ago helped me improve my skills in this domain :heart:

1 Like

Nice to hear that, big up to The Arab Women Entrepreneur (AWEP) team.

1 Like