Haddouta video ~ Al Amine Brothers

Here is our very short quick simple straight to the point as requested vidoe :wink:

1 Like

I’m receiving a “we’re processing this video. check back later.” error when I press play. @mh.alamine

Yes indeed … @mh.alamine and @alamine.mohsen, could you check the status / upload / etc with YouTube? Seems there’s a hiccup somewhere.

This is what I saw:

Thoughts? Merci ktiir!

Apologies for the technical difficulties but for some reason youtube took more than 7 hour to render the video.
Now it should be working fine.

1 Like

It can help you @maria.hasrouny with your kids :roll_eyes:

waaawww … Great idea … I really need to know good stories to tell my toddler before sleeping.
But I think you should explain more the features available on your website.
Who will be posting the content? And is there enough stories to make your website rich?
What is really unique about the website that will get the user to come back?

We’re glad you asked Maria!

First of all we have already gathered a big number of stories both Arabic and English which we will post and translate, and I will be taking care of that. We are hoping to as well open up to publishing houses for potential partnerships.

We have done our research on this and we have found from Google search results that there is a huge search on such material, and there are very few useful results and they are scattered and the field is very opportune for a new good content website.

As for getting people to come back, we have a lot of ideas that include creating online profiles for the children to track their progress and give trophies and achievement awards for our readers and listeners which are proven to be very effective in retaining viewership and giving incentive for both the parents and the children in building up their progress.

As for the rest of the challenges we are hoping to find them and tackle them as they come along.

1 Like

Great video. I absolutely love how you shared the story at the beginning! Tells me you’re a natural story-teller. The tone is so welcoming. And I loved hearing about your ultimate mission being in children’s education!

Great credentials guys!

Have you heard of wattpad?