Hello, Bilal's Two Truths And a Lie!

Two truths and A Lie Bilal Edition:

1. As a child my parents forgot me at the Grand Canyon.
  2. I have had a near death experience.
  3. I’ve applied to the same graduate school 8 times and was rejected 8 times.

Which do you think is the lie?! Haha!

That is very hard, I will have to say number 3, if it was true I would really like to know what school this is, cause why would you apply for it 8 times just whyyy?!! :joy:

1 Like

I agree with Bassel, there must be a limit to the number of applications you can send

1 Like

@basselkanso82 @daramouracade - will let you know when I get at least 4/5 answers, haha!!

From Speaking to you the other day, i’ say you were very persevering, so i’m thinking #1. Great story for the kids though… the time the grandparents left me at the grand canyon

1 Like

Spot on Raja. @bilal is he right?

My heart tells me to choose number 3.
Bilal, you have officially collected 4 answers. Do we get to know now? :slight_smile:

drumroll please

Yes, haha! Fine! I applied to media.mit.edu 8 times! And it would have been 10 if I hadn’t forgotten twice!

1 Like

So it’s storytelling time! Would love to know the stories behind 1 and 2

why didn’t you apply a ninth time ?

I will, this year I think :slight_smile:
That’s what they say, right? Ninth time is the charm?

@bilal I’m going for nb2 since the first and last are most expected to be lies :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i would say first 2 are truth but last one is a lie

1 Like

It’s actually the 1st one that’s a lie ;D!

PS, we just ended the open house period and are trying to learn more about our teams. Would you be willing to send your very first pitch? It’s not mandatory, just helpful! How to submit a great pitch, step by step.

Huge hugs!
+BG