Hello Everyone :D Remi

Happy to join the BAE program!
For the first time in my life, I am going to lie for the sake of this game. Let’s see if you are good in lie detection:

1. My parents are cousins
  2. My Chinese name is Syumi
  3. Fruit is where I come from
1 Like

Haha! You’re making this tough @Remi! I’m guessing the fruit one is a lie … since I can’t inagine you actually coming from fruit!

Also glad we gave you an opportunity to try something new … hope it won’t be our last!

Cheers!

Munir

1 Like

Unlike @DMN I’m guessing you are from a fruit, because it would be too obvious otherwise. I’m going to say you’re parents are cousins!

What does Syumi mean?

2 Likes

I guess we all come from fruits (in someway or another) because nutrients from food create the cells that develop into humans. This is really tricky actually.

One is quite probable in Lebanon.

I’m going to say you don’t know your Chinese name.

1 Like

There is a town called Fekha, so I’m gonna throw shade on your Chinese name!

2 Likes

I googled Syumi. Anime came up …

2 Likes

I’ll go with the Chinese name part to be a lie

2 Likes

Hey @Remi could you edit the title of your intro topic to include your name? That’ll help people navigate through the intro topics easier. Thanks!

2 Likes

Waww! I really liked the analysis that you guys did regarding my 2 truths and potential 1 lie. Let me now reveal the truth:
First, my name in Chinese is Syumi, because in the Chinese music, the note Re is called Syu and Mi is Mi → Syumi :wink:
Now regarding the Fruits, my hometown is called Fakiha, it is a small town in the Bekaa North. So yes, I do come from Fruit
So the lie was that my parents are cousins. Well, although my father’s last name and my mother’s maiden name are both Mrad, my parents were not relatives (until they got married of course); actually my mom does not come from Fakiha :wink:

1 Like

hahaha I’m imaging Fakhia as this heaven of fruits, with ripe red apples hanging from trees and beautiful vines with the biggest grapes. Sighhh.

1 Like

@Dana … the birds are happily chirping away, and I’m taking a nap in the middle of nature… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like