Hello everyone : ) elyssa there

Hello everyone, my name is elyssa ! My initiative is called the Green Blue, a system of water points in the city to get us to use less plastic. Really happy to be part of this community : ) and can’t wait to get to know you all
So, 2 truths and a lie : )

• my grandmother got her ears pierced at age 91
  • i am super awesome at skiing
  • i used to believe my neighbour was a witch when i was a kid
2 Likes

First of all, welcome @elyssa.metissa, lovely to see you here and I’m so glad to see such a great social initiative on the Bootcamp Anywhere Edition.
Ok, hmm, this one is stumping me and I know you! I think I need @Remi’s eagle eyes on this one. Haha!

I think you had an active imagination so a neighbor/witch makes total sense. There seems to be a thread of skiing “lies/truths” - @DMN also had one for his introduction. Haha! Maybe this is the lie, all the people living in Lebanon who ca’t ski!

+BG

1 Like

Hi Elyssa! very interesting project! I think we need ideas like yours to enhance the quality of life and environment in Leb.

I’m going to psych you but I think the lie is that you are “super awesome” at skiing :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Elyssa
I guess “super awesome at skiing” is the lie

1 Like

I think you’re good at skiing but the descriptive term “super awesome” is just not selling me on this one.

1 Like

… and you all win : ) ) ) ) ) Skiing is NOT my crazy awesome talent :wink:

1 Like

Hehe, thank you @Bilal, i was actually going to say that “super awesome” at skiing is the lie :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like