Hello everyone, this is Jad. Late to the party but better late than never :)

Hello all, my name is Jad! currently residing in Montreal, Canada. I’m assuming so most of you are probably asleep as I type this.
Looking very much forward to join the BAE community along with my co-founder Rony.

I’m the founder of Spap, an app that aims to facilitate the process of scheduling sports games in order to better connect everyday athletes.

My three lies:

• I have Japanese origins
  • Once dived in a subzero temperature pool of water
  • There is a lesser know Arak brand with my last name

Cheers!

Jad

2 Likes

Hey @jadkazan8, great to have you here! Welcome on board. :slight_smile:

Would love to connect sometime and learn more about the startup community in Montreal, and the Lebanese community in Montreal … and if there are many links between the two!

As for your list, are those actually your three lies? Or two truths and a lie?

If the former, you made it easy for us. :stuck_out_tongue: No guessing required.

Could you send us a website link to Spap as well? How’s that going? Look forward to learning more about that, and seeing how we can provide support to that great effort! … and seeing what all the teams (and us as @bae-cohortleaders) might learn from that experience.

Cheers!

DMN

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated.

Yes of course, wouldn’t mind that all. There are some considerable links between the two!
They’re actually two lies and a truth haha

The website isn’t 100% ready and marketed but here’s link to what we have so far.
Visit Spap.io
We’re actually in the process of releasing a beta soon with a non-functional prototype already complete. Development stagnated a bit due to some changes in the team but its on its way.
We still are unsure of our pre-launch and launching strategies so that would be something to define more clearly. Looking forward to meeting and learning from everyone.

Best,

Jad

3 Likes

OMG @jadkazan8 do you have Japanese origins? I want to believe this to be true!

The website is looking so good. Clearly, you’ve added some great landing page tips!

We’ll be happy to support you on pre-launch and launch strategies. TPC is a great place to ask peers and generate crowd-sourced ideas on launch strategies (among many other things).

So great to continue BC with you here!

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m Rony, undergraduate in Software Engineering at McGill, Montreal, Canada. I am going into my 5th and final year, taking a minor in General Business.

Like Jad, I am passionate about sports and believe we can provide a solution to a problem all athletes experience.

My lies:

• I have photographic memory
  • I worked for top tennis players like Federer and Djokovic
  • I once dived in a subzero temperature pool of water

Looking forward to being a part of this community!

Rony

2 Likes

Hey @rony.azrak, welcome to TPC.

Great to see you jumping right into the community. Keep in mind, you can create your own topic at any time by clicking the New Topic button on the top right side of the window in each specific category!

So, about our lies. I call your bluff on top tennis players (I mean in Canada, what are the chances? Unless you’ve lived elsewhere!)

Thank you!
I wish I had a photographic memory hahah. I’ve worked as a ball boy for 5 years in Dubai when I was younger. I only moved to Montreal recently for university.

2 Likes

Hahaha amazing,

Very nice to meet you.

@jadkazan8 don’t forget to tell us your truth!

My only lie is that I have japanese origins!

1 Like

Should of known!!!

@jadkazan8
I loved your website who did it for you?
If would guide me would be great

you don’t have Japanese origins!