HelpMePlant 2 minutes pitch!

Check out my pitch ! id love some feedback

3 Likes

This is a very cool application! I love planting and have so many plants on my balcony. I’ll definitely use that app

2 Likes

It’s those kind of messages that keeps me motivated ! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@tudor I’d love to hear a feedback from you !

1 Like

Thank you for the tips

I’ll be following you for sure because I have a lot of plants and love to know more about that!

2 Likes

Hey!!
I liked the pitch overall. I would recommend if you make eye contact with the camera. This may not sound as intuitive because our first reaction is to look at our screen rather than make eye contact with a lens. It may seem silly but capturing the attention of your audience is vital :smiley:

Best of luck,
–Ternanni

2 Likes

Hey @rida-helbawi you are ahead of your time, we will have a Pitch Day during the beginning of Sprint Stage and feedback from peers, mentors and us :slight_smile:

Feedback thus far:

1. Did you test the “Flower Shop” Subscription? If so mention how did it go!
  2. What is your user acquisition strategy? Shops need volume in order to convert
  3. What is your target market (user demographics / location/spending habits)? Any other metrics that can help us understand the market size and the evolution for the last few years?
  4. What is the stage of development so far? How long till you launch on the market?
  5. How much capital (other resources) do you need in order to make it work?

Rock on :rocket:

3 Likes

Vey cool and unique idea! I love it!

1 Like

Hi Rida, im from Bekaa where plants are part of our life, all plants even the illegal one that we are close to legalize it :slight_smile:
It is a cool concept however my concern is on the target size which is going to be a niche market!
Wishing you all the best.

1 Like