Hey everyone, I'm Mahmoud

Hello guys, I’m super excited to be a part of this community.
I am an IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers) volunteer currently

So there you go with the 2 truths/1 lie:

• I spent around 60 hours straight without sleep
  • I am a good driver
  • I have made my first engineering/tech project when I was 15-16 years old
2 Likes

Hey @mahmoud_trabulsi

Welcome to the The Pitchworthy Community - I can’t imagine you being awake for 60 hours straight, I’ve ready it’s almost impossible unless you do some sort of crazy meditation. I say that’s the lie.

Hmm, Mahmoud… I think you’ve definitely made your first engineering project when you were 15/16. And I also know geeks like to stay up late working on projects. I think perhaps something you wont think we’d guess is that you’re a good driver, so that’s the lie!

1 Like

@mahmoud_trabulsi You’re a guy, so you’re definitely a good driver :wink: No offence to Girls :stuck_out_tongue:
I think the first one is the lie

@bilal you got it right
@Dana honestly I have gone sleepless for a longer period (around 3 days)
@Remi that might shock you, but I don’t even know the basics of driving a car

2 Likes

@mahmoud_trabulsi that’s a good news! coz if you don’t drive a car, then MyBus is the right solution for you :smiley:

@Remi well this seems to be the case :smiley:

1 Like

@mahmoud_trabulsi have your sleep patterns improved or changed? If not, we need to talk! :slight_smile:

@Dana well I am getting 3-5 hours of sleep (better than what I used to get previously)

1 Like

Ouch! I know we’re all built differently but isn’t that unsustainable?

1 Like

@Dana well I can’t say it is enough, but when you have to do many things with limited time, you’ll need to do some sacrifices

1 Like