Hey Everyone ! Joelle from SAWA here :)

Hello everyone!

Very happy to be part of a such a cool community – thank you BAE team!

I am Joelle and I am part of the SAWA team - we are working on developing an online platform/app to make therapy accessible, affordable, and convenient to the MENA region.
I am a former management consultant and currently transitioning to digital marketing.

So here you go… 2 truths, 1 lie

• I am a vegetarian
  • I love singing and performing
  • I bumped into Ziad Baroud today

:wink:

2 Likes

Hmm since you work in the health world, I’d say you might be vegetarian :slight_smile:
so I’ll go for Ziad Baroud as the lie!

1 Like

Vegetarian🤔. So I guess you won’t be joining us on our trip to Snack Hammoudi.
Take your time. Come back to the light. We won’t judge.

3 Likes

@rabih can I put my name in the hat for Snack Hammoudi?

Welcome @jf.atallah!! I’m loving all the amazing projects we’re getting, and as someone who spent far too long being shamed out of getting therepy I’m so glad you’re tackeling such an important topic for the region.

As for your lie, hmmm, I’d say you love singing and performing, except it scares you a little.

Warmly!
+BG

1 Like

Hello there!

Nice to meet you Joelle! Great initiative!

I would also say that the lie is about performing : )? wild guess here!

elyssa

Of course. I wouldn’t want you to miss out on this.

Hey everyone! @mariellekhayat @bilal @rabih

@mariellekhayat - it’s true that we are into health and all that, but i am definitely NOT A VEGETARIAN! I am a big fan of burgers - i can have a burger everyday! :slight_smile:

@bilal - thanks for the encouragement! yes, we totally believe such a project is a must in the region - after all there is not health without mental health and it’s about time people discuss mental health just like they discuss any other topic!

@elyssa.metissa - nice to meet you too! i actually love singing and performing - it just happens that my team member @CAN is a pianisit and composer - so get ready for some serious fun!

Cheers everyone - hope you’re having a fantastic weekend!

2 Likes

I actually did bump into Ziad Baroud the other day! He’s such a cool and modest gentleman!

1 Like