Hey guys, I'm Pascale ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

Iโ€™m part of the Koullouna Team. Weโ€™re a monthly subscription box, made of Lebanese goodness, telling the stories of the products and bringing all the good things happening in Lebanon to the rest of the world. In a box :grinning: . Right, so 2 truths 1 lie:

• Iโ€™ve climbed half dome in Yosemite - You know, the screen saver picture everyone has on their mac :wink:
  • I once spent 30 days without taking a shower
  • I ran a marathon
2 Likes

Perhaps the 30 days without taking a shower happened during your Yosemite climb? If not, the lie is definitely 30 days without taking a shower.

1 Like

Yosemite is the name of a great cat. Thatโ€™s part of macOS naming strategy. So Iโ€™m calling you out on the mountain climbโ€ฆ

1 Like

Iโ€™m going to guess the 30 days without a shower, sounds implausible. Unless you were somehow incapacitated. The other two are both related to exercise / physical adventuring so thereโ€™s a theme there and I think they go together.

1 Like

Well, itโ€™s actually a half lie (or truth). It was more around 17 days. Never again.

1 Like

Hello Pascale, I really love what you are doing. Very interesting.
Good luck :):heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I was going to โ€œheartโ€ your response. Although thatโ€™s the emoji Iโ€™m looking for :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha very interested to knowโ€ฆ

why???

1 Like

Just a really long hike in Nepal in cold weather. Trust me, in this cold weather, you DO NOT want to remove ANY layer of clothes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just looked you guys up.
Awesome!

Where did you trek in Nepal? Was there last year, I think it was one of my best solo travels yet.

1 Like

Iโ€™m in love with Nepal :slight_smile: We did a hike called the three passes which is in the everest range. How about you?

2 Likes

17 days!? While hiking?

Iโ€™m sure you still smelled like roses.

I guess thatโ€™s one additional feature of a virtual program I didnโ€™t think about โ€ฆ we donโ€™t get to learn the smells of the others. :slight_smile:

I guess that could be both a positive and negative feature though, depending on the context. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome @pascale!

3 Likes

@pascale a dream. Great job. Iโ€™m hoping to make it to Everest base camp one day. The ego seeks the summit and the soul seeks the journey - trying to stay conscious of that.

@razan I had no idea. I canโ€™t wait to visit myself.

@DMN hahaha

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll go with the 30 days without a shower

2 Likes

@pascale Around Bhadaure and back, it was a 6-day solo trek, so didnโ€™t even consider making it to everest range.
@Dana i highly recommend it. Definitely going back. Definitely.

Yes, rotten roses :wink:

1 Like

Second that @razan You should go to Nepal @Dana itโ€™s beautiful!

1 Like