How To Get Your First 5000 Customers - Digital Marketing

Hi Scouts !

I want to share with you info on an upcoming Digital Marketing workshop and bootcamp that is coming to Beirut in the next few weeks!

Growth Velocity will be flying in from London for 24 hours to run its flagship workshop on “How to get your first 5000 Customer” and “Intro to Digital marketing” run by Howard Kingston named in London’s ‘Silicon 60’ by the Evening Standard and Tech City Insider’s TCi100.

This could be a great opportunity for all of you to learn a Digital Skill Set.

If interested please comment below and I’ll get back to you with more details :slight_smile:

Thanks !

2 Likes

not possible to attend, any way we can get the summary notes :slight_smile: thanks

@SS-Accelerator - this is an opportunity I want to make sure people are aware of since we have a discount we can offer people who respond asap :slight_smile:
Thanks @hdernaika for your support.

• BG
2 Likes

Thanks a lot for sharing! unfortunately I won’t be able to attend. It would be awesome if any of the @SS-Accelerator teams who attend could take notes and share it with us :smiley:

3 Likes

cc @karim.kaakani @AlaaChbaro @rida-helbawi @piachaib sounds like something you could benefit from :wink:
@bilal what is the final price, considering the discount?

21$ - they’re extending the early bird discounts for us

1 Like