The UNICEF Venture Fund has recently launched a new call for startup applications, focusing on Health, Nutrition, and MHPSS (Mental Health and Psychosocial Support).
A few key aspects of the call and application process:
- Startups have the chance to secure up to USD $100K in equity-free seed funding and receive technical assistance and mentorship from industry experts.
- The call is looking for Open Source, cutting-edge startups that are leveraging frontier technologies like drones, blockchain, extended reality (XR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), or novel data science.
- To be eligible for funding, startups need an existing prototype and be registered as a private company in any of the UNICEF programme countries.
- An online webinar is scheduled on September 20, 2023, at 2 PM (CET), which will guide interested companies through the application process. The webinar will also address any questions from the potential applicants.
- The submission deadline for applications is October 20, 2023.
Help us spread the word to bring attention to this fantastic opportunity by sharing this call with your partners, stakeholders, and networks. Here are some easy ways to share:
- Twitter: Click here to share on Twitter
- LinkedIn: Click here to share on LinkedIn
- Direct application link: Direct link to apply
- Webinar Registration: Interested applicants may register here to join the webinar on the application process.
If you have any questions or need further information, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
The UNICEF Venture Fund Team