Inspirational Videos

Hi everyone!
Today is the last day before the semi-final and I’m feeling nostalgic, specially that we don’t have a call scheduled.
Let’s all share our inspirational video of the day in preparation of D-0, Semi-Final Pitch Day at the Grand Serail of Beirut!

5 Likes

This is a comprehensive list of inspirational videos that might be useful to our community of entrepreneurs.

I particularly like this selection of talks:

More specifically, Tony Robbins is a very inspirational speaker that I’ve been following for years and has countless good advise and techniques that will be useful to you. Check him out

I will now proceed to go into a loophole of inspirational videos binging.

See you tomorrow you beautiful souls!

Thank you Dara again @daramouracade

It is one of my favorite inspirational speech seen longtime ago in a movie
https://youtu.be/lAtzy-l3H1g

1 Like

This is a great collection of talks about patience while you wait for the top 20 results:

This is one of my all time favorite movies!

this is one of the best inspirational speech for me, maybe because i like this character, maybe because i understand his struggle, or maybe because i majored in computer science and now im in a completely other field

1 Like

These are great talks on public speaking if you’re having stage fright before tomorrow

will def watch this today

I like the power pose so much I actually do it every morning and before every important thing I have to do

This is a great talk on leadership and how to inspire action. I love Simon Sinek’s talks and books. He has another great talk on millennials as well

Thank you Dara I like motivational videos , this one of the videos words from one of the entrepreneurs that I look up to:

1 Like