LA3ANDAK Pitch!

https://www.useloom.com/share/61c24c087f7141b1afbbf77b96ec2703

6 Likes

All the best to you! It’s a great and convenient idea

Good pitch Karim. One question though, wouldn’t it just be easier to use toters as a delivery app? I’ve seen a few groceries on there.

Thank you so much for your feedback Dara. We are focusing on only groceries delivery services and we are focused on our segment in order to provide a superior service. So far we have 1500 groceries item available on the application.

1 Like

That’s fantastic. What is your user acquisition strategy?

We mainly focused on online marketing.

1 Like

5aye Ma7al l 5odra badkon ta3mloulo application? Le?
"Why are you trying to solve every problem with an app? " - Omar Christidis, Arabnet CEO.

That’s why I mentioned toters. Why create an app when you can use one that already exists?

1 Like

Very nice idea ! Best of luck karim :heart_eyes:

Hi Rabih, some of our customers have supermarkets in their building and are still using LA3ANDAK.

Hi Dara. Toters, Bitfood, Onlivery, Zomato… are all food delivery apps in Lebanon and each one of them has his own market share. LA3ANDAK is an online grocery store, it is an online supermarket.

1 Like

Thank you Khoder, loving the support.

Thank you Lara, glad you liked the idea.

There are grocery stores on toters. That’s what I’m referring to

Even though Toters has groceries, we are trying to develop a different service than Toters by focusing only on grocery services. We believe that there is a market for different Apps like any other businesses in other markets. We appreciate your point of view but our growing customer database proved that there is a market for focused grocery Apps. Hope it helps.

There needs to be a variety of apps on the market, no argument there. However, I am interested to know how more about your stage in app development, and actual daily use and monthly growth.
I would also like to know if you’ve compared the cost or adding your store on toters vs developing your own app.

I prefer not to share our daily use and monthly growth since here is a public platform. From the beginning, we didn’t plan to be on Toters however it will be an interesting study for us to compare our costs, thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Nice startup keep it up👍🏻

Thank you for your feedback Ibrahim.

Totes, bitfood, zomato. They all deliver cooked food that is not widely available.
Toters solves a problem: they deliver food from restaurants that don’t have a delivery service.
Zomato started as a food directory before it became a food delivery service.
You’re delivering vegetables and fruits. What problem are you solving?

1 Like