Muchroom day 4 Pitch

Hello, This is our video this week. Waiting for your feedback.

2 Likes

Hi @maria.hasrouny , it seems like you all are making great progress, despite some minor delays. Yalla, keep up the great energy and momentum. Look forward to hearing your updates for the coming week, and please let us know if you have any questions or challenges that we might be able to help with.

Cheers!

DMN

@bae-cohortleaders, I uploaded some pages of the platform design on the g-drive.
Would appreciate your feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you put a direct link here? I’d love to offer feedback!

Here is the link https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1JM-SRP3hrQSh_vPAEsqEZQiEWKUmGXyz

1 Like

OH man, wow @maria.hasrouny ! I love the mushroom icon :slight_smile: - is there a reason besides the wordplay to include a mushroom image? From my perspective mushrooms remind me of home by being related through cooking. And to be 100% honest, it reminds me as well of hallucinogenic drugs. I’m not sure if many people will make that connection or if it’s just me. Might be something to explore in a survey :slight_smile:

Let me see if I got how to use the site. The site is an aggregator of different designers and showcases their goods in a beautiful way. People can buy directly on the site and there’s a login for the designers/showrooms to see their statistics and upload/edit images and content.

Is there an idea to have a custom consultation with people to customize things for their houses or is it more an online market place.

BTW, this is beautiful work. Did you do the layout and color design? :slight_smile:
+BG

1 Like

@maria.hasrouny beautiful and clean designs, I love it.

The homepage looks like a professional ecommerce site that I could trust because of its sleek design. I also like that you’re promoting deals on the homepage - ecommerce is exactly retail, just digital. You need to have a “window display” perse, to lure people in, sale items and a “new” section… plus a way for people to “ask for assistance”.

@bilal hallucinogenic drugs… it’s not just you. It might be a western thing.

I think the name is worth testing. They say there is a lot in a name but a good place to start is by ensuring you can find a good url for it, social media handles etc.