My Instagram page @___w.a.y___

As requested by @bilal, i posted my Instagram page account. As you can see i don’t have a lot of followers because i don’t post daily, I post every once and a while :stuck_out_tongue: . But soon i will be posting an original story written by me entitled by “Dumbldoph’s Well” in collaboration with a page belonging to a friend of mine, that will be responsible for the illustration of the story. Hope you all enjoy it :heart:

4 Likes

I love your style in illustration! I’d be happy to help you grow your Instagram page if you need help and mentorship

1 Like

Hi this is Joumana I loved your idea
Check Rashana to start with
It is the small unknown town in Lebanon
That where Basbous sculprures are from
Check it out it is small yet beautiful.

Think about type of parties you wanted villedge style or just fun
I can guide you more according to your style and mood you wish to create

2 Likes

@jadkazan8
Check it out
Located about 14 kilometers north from Byblos and 55 kilometers from Beirut, Rachana - meaning “me, the head” in Aramaic - is known as the museum village. Entering the village, you will find sculptures, as well as other art forms, everywhere; on the road, in front of the houses, in the gardens, and on squares. Welcoming sculptors from all over the world for fifteen days every year, the International Park of Sculpture in Rachana displays over 50 sculptures.

1 Like

I would love that, please when you are free check out my posts and their content, and feel free to leave a comment concerning your opinion :heart: or you can simply direct me whenever you want

Thank you @joumanaboufakhreddin i will keep Rachana in my mind

2 Likes