My loom pitch for my idea

I will be looking forward to your feedback.
sorry my voice is not so clear because of the mike.

2 Likes

Very cool idea! Could you clarify your business model? How will you make money?

1 Like

well as I said our costumers are going to be schools and universities, we will be making programs for students to enter with a small fee to pay, it will be fun for them and we will be giving them the results of there performance , how much have they improved in a certain area or areas, that will be the beginning with a plan to make an educational institution that uses this method only to teach different subjects on the long run. Concerning the business model you can think of it as the games but I see it differently since we will be using the method of gamification to create different stuff to teach according to the need.

So will the students pay the fee or the school and universities?

students are going to pay , I though of having the schools paying but I figured it wouldn’t be a good idea, it would be much more easier to have students pay , the school will just give as a place to perform our magic and the chance to get students interested in idea, I know they are gonna pay if it’s a minimal fee to be in such a fun program.

1 Like

Nice idea and parents will have no problem paying the fees if they believe it will help improving their kids’ skills & scores. If they pay for games so why not paying edu-games?!
Wishing you all the best Bassel.

1 Like

Play my way. How will you compete with them?

Well they are very different and they are focusing on certain ages and they use an app as the main study thing, while we will be approaching up to university students and we will be interacting with them live.

You’re crazy if you can tell a college student that he can’t use his phone the way he wants. A kid maybe you can force yourself on him (multiple cases of kids breaking iPad because of play my way have been recorded btw). But an adult. No

Well first you are right I am crazy, secondly I don’t recall speaking about forcing anything to anyone, that actually is exactly what this whole thing is about education shouldn’t be forced, also I don’t think I said anything about telling anyone about how to use there phone.

1 Like