My Project Idea

My project idea is to make an application for upcoming conferences, workshops, or scientific activities in our country with details (time, location, entrance fees …). Because I believe that in every gathering we can meet people who have same ideas or different ideas whiches we can benefit from to help others, begin our startup, volunteer for activities in our community, or even find a work.
Day after day I believe that gathering and talking to people and exchange ideas is the most important thing in the life of everyone of us. AND I can say that if that workshop isn’t available now I wouldn’t knowing you dear awesome people and it’s amazing talking here together !:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Cool that’s a nice idea, and yep it was really amazing meeting all those people on the community.

1 Like

Nice idea! How is your idea different from lebtivity?

2 Likes

@AbirZaene Awesome start. Now, when it comes to events there are many alternatives to get an audience (Facebook, Eventbrite, Meetup, Lebtivity etc). How do you plan to create your niche and differentiate on the market?

1 Like

to much hard questions and need some deep thinking :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

that’s good! take your time and we’re here to help you find the answers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeaah to much hard questions :joy: but it’s better now to ask me those questions then I can find more answers and working on that

I like this idea pretty much and yes if you can find answers for the previous questions and try to solve them… it would be a good one to start with!

There’s an app for that. We used attendeehub at the euromoney conference and there’s another one just for comicon style events. Event apps can be purchased online as plug-ins these days.

Best,
Rabih