My three truths ... because I (Munir) ALWAYS tell the truth

Hi @bae-teams, super happy to be here with you all. By way of quick intro, I’ve been working in / with startups on and off since I was 18 (which was a while ago, mind you!), and I love working with early stage teams and entrepreneurs … helping people build their foundations and get started. I studied political science and international econ, worked in media, volunteered and worked staff on multiple political campaigns (both partisan and non-partisan, both in the US and Lebanon … and I find a lot of similarities between working on startups and working on political campaigns), and have some other interesting work experience that maybe we’ll get deeper into one day. :slight_smile:

I love my work so much that sometimes I get confused between what is “work” and what is “not work” … but outside of the startup work I play music (I’m an amateur cellist), writing poetry, hiking, and dancing (dabke anyone?).

I’m really excited to be working with teams in this cohort who are in different geographic … both different parts of Lebanon, and abroad. We have a really great cohort of teams coming on board for this round of Bootcamp (Round 15 for us!!), and I look forward to a great experience with you all, and see the amazing progress that all of you make in the coming weeks and months!

As for the truths and lies part … well, one lie (in the topic title) is that I ALWAYS tell the truth. I really do do my best to do that … but every once in a while, white lies are sometimes helpful.

So for my ACTUAL two truths and one lie, here goes:
• Part of my childhood chores included milking the goats
• I’ve hiked almost half of the Lebanese Mountain Trail
• I was a competitive snowboarder in college

Thoughts? Guesses?

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello David, apart from the lie in your topic title, i think that the competitive snowboarder thing is also lie :wink:

3 Likes

Look it him, @DMN is built like a snowboarder. I’m going for the goats.

1 Like

I think it all started with a lie and ended with one. :wink:

2 Likes

I’d go with the last one

2 Likes

@DMN When are we going to figure out which is the lie ;)?!

2 Likes

Saturday. :slight_smile:

Can’t make things too easy on people.

2 Likes