MyBus Project Presentation :D

Hello Guys,
This is the MyBus Project Presentation.
Waiting for your feedback :wink:

3 Likes

Hello @marc7182, @Remi and @s.najm

What a robust team. You all have credible domain knowledge and the tech skills to build a solution.

I’m guilty of being a single driver in Beirut. The other solutions carry the following costs and that’s why I stopped using them when I got a car:

1. Buses, dirty and inconvenient (doesn’t give me the freedom to come and go when I choose)
  2. Street taxis, dirty and untrustworthy - though the price is great for the value
  3. Uber/Careem, the cost adds up, although I love the convenience and the fact that I can avoid having to park

When I lived outside of Beirut, I never ever took my car into the city because…

1. The train was always on time, frequent, clean and comfy
  2. Although the cost was high, it was cheaper than paid parking
  3. I could get everywhere I wanted using the same prepaid pass (convenient and I didn’t need to carry change).

I value all of the above. Do you think I am part of your target market?

2 Likes

Hi MyBus team!
Great project, and great intro pitch video. And nice to hear your voices @marc7182, @s.najm, and @Remi. :slight_smile:

I love the problem/solution as well … I would love to take buses more often in Beirut / Lebanon if it was easier to figure out the bus routes and to know which buses were better/worse/cleaner/etc.

Two quick questions:
• Can you tell us briefly what’s the current status of your project?
• Have you thought about the cheapest / fastest / simplest way to test the solution?

Thanks much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really like you project and the fact that you are solving traffic problem :+1:
I also really like the you backgrounds

2 Likes

Hello @Dana i agree with you 100% with all what you said. I can say that you represent exactly our target customers and we hope you’d be the first user of our App :wink:
We believe that our solution addresses all the disadvantages of the existing modes of transportation that we currently have in Lebanon.
Stay tuned to know more about MyBus :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you @fadi.hasrouni. As a road user, what would encourage you to book a bus ride through an app such as MyBus?

1 Like

Thank you @DMN for your positive and encouraging feedback!
To answer your questions, we created a logo for our app; @Marc is improving some technical issues related to the app and adding some features; the app is now around 70% complete. On the other hand, we are working on a customer survey to help us learn more about the customers’ expectations from such an app and their “key purchase criteria”; this survey would also help us in pricing our service.
We will test our solution on a small group of people, we are currently thinking about the most feasible and efficient way to do this pilot test.
:smiley:

1 Like

I’d be happy to be a beta tester @Remi

1 Like

Hello,

So the question that popped in my head was. Can you catch up with YallaBus? They have been on a good ride so far. They have got some decent funding and have started testing and operating.

Also, I have previously seen a public commute transportation website a year and a half ago. By that time they were fully booked. Their price ranged from 100$-250$/month for 2 rides/day to pick you up and drop you off to work 6 days/week. I tried to google them but couldn’t find any leads.

You seem like a great team with solid backgrounds. Hopefully you’ll give the competition a run for their money.

Best,

1 Like

@Dana and it will be our pleasure to have you as MyBus’ Early Adopter

1 Like

The team is awesome!! and really just by hearing the background of each person,that gives high hopes to the project.
But I was about to mention @rabih comment concerning YallaBus which have already started operating through whatsapp last week!

2 Likes