New Category for INSPIRATION - what should it be called?

Hi @BAE-Explorers!
There were some great quotes BAE Explorers already shared, and many people suggested we start a new category for inspirational quotes. What do you think would be a good inspiring name for the category? Please add ideas here in the next few hours, and then at maybe 6 or 7pm today we’ll convert the ideas into a poll here and vote on it.

Some ideas already shared (and I added 1):

• Brain Food
  • Mind Food
  • Soul Food
  • Energy for the Head and Heart

Please share your thoughts / suggestions / ideas as a topic below!

Cheers!

Whenever I need an idea I like to come up with 10 different ideas, because having a goal helps me keep writing:
10 Ideas For Inspiration Category:
Inspiration box
Inspirations
Muse box
Room for the Muse
Box O Sunshine
Motivation For Me
Stuck, Come Here
Bad Day ^-1
Pitchworthy Reminders
Feed Your Head.

Ok, hmm, let’s see when you create the poll which gets selected!
+BG

1 Like

I go with Feed Your Head! :+1:

1 Like

Hey guys : ) Don’t know if you voted already, am a bit new to this, but okay there we go : )

I suggest:
Rays of Sunshine
A brighter light
Music to my brain

Cheers : )

1 Like

Nice ones @elyssa.metissa! These are great :slight_smile: . if you have any questions about how to use The Pitchworthy Community platform or about process, let me know. You’ve already completed 2 truths and one lie. One wonderful thing you can do is find posts with only a few responses in the Explorers | Start Here subcategory and start giving your feedback / saying hello.

Hey there! Surely will do so this afternoon, as soon as im back from work:)
Another idea is:
Brain candy
It takes a tiny bit of adjustment to connect to you guys on the mutiple touch points bass getting there and you are super helpful:)

Hi @bae-explorers! We slowed down this process a bit to give more people time to join and give ideas. So we’re going to set up the poll Saturday afternoon as part of our work session/activities. So in the meanwhile… we’d love your thoughts on this and suggestions!

Cheers.

Make quotes not war :smiley:

4 Likes

This is a strong contender @CAN! Also, I love how your name on the program is so positive. Yes we @CAN!

4 Likes

That was my intention! well played sir!

4 Likes

Hello beautiful people!

How about food for soul?

4 Likes

Feed Your Head
Quotes are Forever

2 Likes

@bilal hahaha great observation. @CAN is such a powerful word (name), when used as a verb :joy:

I love this inspo on how changing simple words like “instead of but use and” can empower you to reach your goals. 5 Words And Phrases That Can Transform Your Work Life

I’m powerful as well (Name) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

If you believe it, you achieve it :stars:

Time to vote on this category name? @DMN :slight_smile:

1 Like