Nour Kebbi - Mihnati

Good morning Everyone!
I’m Nour, and this is the first time I do this! So excited!
I think I would like to do things differently in this window to boost some replies. SO rather saying 3 interesting things about me, feel free to ask anything you want and I’ll answer :wink:

GOOD day!

1 Like

Ok, hmmmmm! Tell us a happy memory from your childhood :slight_smile:

I remember well, when i used to go to the mountains at my grandparents in Aley, to jump on the trees in the garden & collect berries and figs :slight_smile:

I actually still do and I really enjoy it :smiley:

3 Likes

Aley is so beautiful! I hope you still do this from time to time. :wink:

Would you rather skydive over a lake of alligators or sail in an ocean of sharks?

Tried to make this a little tricky, I’d love if you could explain your answer too.

I prefer to sail in an ocean of sharks, because if we compare alligators to sharks, alligators will harm u for no reason, but sharks wont :wink:
You have to have some insight of the sea for this one :smiley:

2 Likes

I grew up in Aley!
What’s your favorite fast food place?

2 Likes

I “sea” - tell me, where do you get your sea knowledge from? Are you a sailer?

1 Like

Bliss house! Chicken Fahita yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

How about you?

Escalope burger. Snack Hammoudi. 01370300 and don’t you dare order it without ثوم.

1 Like

Hammoudeh is one of the best btw!
Interesting choice :smiley:

1 Like

@kebbinour and @rabih you should try Dally’s Dekwaneh :wink: Best Saj, and sandwiches are coming soon.

I’ll make sure to try it! Thanks Maria! :wink:

Nice Nour!
I like your post approach, and that sounds like a wonderful memory and activity!

Maybe we could do a group outing sometime for all those in the BAE Cohort in Lebanon (or visiting Lebanon) and we go there and pick berries and figs together! :sunglasses: (At your grandparents place … or could be somewhere else!)

For those not in Lebanon, we could invite them to join via conference call, and we’ll describe the flavors of the fruits to them in great detail. :slight_smile:

As for a question, what’s the last best book that you read?

Cheers!

P.S. @kebbinour, could you edit the title of your intro topic to include your name? That’ll help people navigate through the intro topics easier. Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I last read a book. However, I am currently reading The Strategy - Harvard Review… more like an informative documentary for business & strategic mindsets, or people who wants to learn just like myself!

3 Likes

What’s something you’ve learned from this book? Anything that you’ve taken and applied?
I find that I read so many books and often I forget to apply my learnings. That’s what a book club is good for I think, could be something we ask around here if anyone is interested!

I used to host an event called the Differential Book Club where I’d host a group of people discussing the books they read the last month and we’d all try to identify how the books were related. Finding the common threads was always fun :slight_smile:

+BG

3 Likes