Once upon a time ~ Mohamed

Better late than never :slight_smile:
Greetings Everyone, I am super excited to meet everyone of you face to face. My name is Mohamed and people call me obviously (Mo) it truly hurts me inside when people call me by that! I am a CMPS student and currently work as a project manager.
I am starting a new project with my younger brother @alamine.mohsen called Haddouta. I love nature and hiking, and I almost explored most of Lebanon’s natural areas.
My goal is to enrich the Internet with Arabic content
Can you spot the truth…

3 Likes

I guess the only lie is that calling you by “Mo” hurts you from inside :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@mh.alamine I totally feel you on the Mo issue… I’m Bilal and some people ask if they can call me Bill. Normally they only ask once, I make it very clear my name is Bilal and I’m honored when they try to say it can’t manage to make the sounds.

Welcome to BAE! I’m beginning to notice a cool trend here. @pascale @razan @DMN @Dana and I all love nature and hiking too. Hmmm, beginning to imagine hikes (virtual or local) in our futures.

Warmly and with gusto,
Bilal

2 Likes

Is your brother actually older than you? I’m guessing that’s a lie.

I’m the youngest in the family and I’ve always wondered what it’s like to be older than a sibling so may be you’re like me and you’re testing that out.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you MO- hamed (ba dum tss!) Do we really call your younger brother Haddouta? I’m curious to know why ? (If I’m correct Haddouta in Egyptian is a story). Cheers!

2 Likes

hahahaha you made me cry, our project is named haddouta… But i see how you got there

1 Like

tough world that is filled with people who have problem making sounds

1 Like

Hahaha hiding forever

2 Likes

Hahahaha this has been the cutest/funniest conversation ever.

1 Like