Prompt #3, Your Words, Your Character

Your words become your character.

Dear Ideation Crew

How is your ideation engine? Revving, do you see ideas in the clouds?

Yesterday we discussed the benefits of playing off your strengths rather than fixing weaknesses. For those of you with a desire to become entrepreneurs, you must know your strengths and leverage those to your success. What are your character strengths and what strengths do successful business people have?

Read the post here to find out.

Watch your thoughts for they become words,
watch your words for they become actions,
watch your actions, for they become habits,
watch your habits for they become your character,
watch your character for it becomes your destiny.

-Anonymous

First let’s take an assessment. This is an assessment that is worth over $300 dollars which we are providing free to Scouts. Take your time and fill it out with depth and you will be rewarded for your input.

Today I’m using my ideation engine to come up with 10 ways to succeed as an entrepreneur without currently having the common strengths entrepreneurs have!

Here are my ideas for the day! @SS-OpenHouse @basselkanso82 @paul_raffoul24 - anyone wanna chime in?

1. Build your character. Using the quote above, we intuit that you can program your mind by your thoughts.

2. Get support to flesh out your enterprise by finding teammates which complement your character strengths

3. Doubling down on the strengths that you already have and building organizational infrastructure to support you.

4. Build a holocracy business www.holacracy.org/how-it-works and cut out leadership all together

5. Get an artificial decision maker. Build an AI chatbot which will respond with the appropriate strengths based character response rather than your own and use it rather than speaking your mind

6. Decide to find out how it’ll go and jump for it anyway

7. Teleport to a planet where the strengths for successful entrepreneurs match your profile

8. Stubbornly refuse that strengths of character has anything to do with your potential and see how it goes.

9. Map out the reasons why character strengths match to success in the current capitalistic entrepreneurial atmosphere. Identify what success will look like from your current strengths and head there.

10. Shadow a successful entrepreneur till it gets into your blood.

Bonus) Find programs that help you develop your characters: http://www.viacharacter.org/blog/could-an-11-minute-strength-habit-help-your-people-to-flourish/

Hope you’re enjoying these! Let me know what your ideas are today :slight_smile: Stay wonderful!

2 Likes