Prompt 6: 10 Ideas On How To Stop Working Hard

Don’t Make Unnecessary Decisions

Obama and Zuckerberg have something in common. They both make decisions that impact millions of people. They also both don’t want to make decisions about their wardrobes so they wear the same exact outfit every day.

What Is Decision Paralysis?

There’s a thing, it’s real. It’s called decision paralysis. Honing your skills as a business founder comes down to your ability to make quality decisions. So ritualize your life to make it possible to have the freedom where you need it. You already are on autopilot for 46.9% of your day.

Mental Hygiene

So rather than having your habits lead you to being distracted and unhappy. Can your habits lead you to becoming a better ideator and accomplisher of projects? Here is a morning routine habit to build that helps you accomplish both. A morning ritual is something you already have, you always get out of bed, you probably always brush your teeth, perhaps you nearly always shower. Adding a few mental hygiene elements to your morning routine is just as powerful. I recommend adding the 10 Idea’s project to your morning routine :slight_smile:

Have a beautiful creative day everyone!

2 Likes

Here are my 10 ideas from today. Remember, if you don’t like the prompt, chose your own!

1. I can take my computing habits as defined by my chat logs and chrome history and create a robot that automatically generates these emails
  2. I can slowly cut off my responsibilities and write 365 emails to my mom and dad then set them up to send once a week for the next 7 years and vanish
  3. I can stop doing anything that isn’t absolutely necessary for sustaining a heartbeat - drinking water, eating some plants
  4. I can shave my head and body, get rid of all my stuff, throw away my passport and credit cards and go for a walk somewhere and see what happens
  5. I can apply to gradschool in Denmark, determine a personality profile as different from the one I’m personifying now and work to build the daily routines of another person over the next year.
  6. I can find a script for an upcoming movie and use the method acting principle to get into character and never leave.
  7. I can follow every impulse and see where that leads me
  8. I can get married and have children.
  9. I can get a dumb phone and get rid of my iphone.
  10. I can dedicate my life to a guru in india or go to the shaolin temple in china and become a monk.

@HodaBitar check out this concept of decision paralysis and go through the ideation prompts. There is a lot of valuable content for you

1 Like

Ahaaaa
I liked a lot of those ideas … I think have to create mine too :relaxed:
Thank uuuuuuuuu @bilal thank uuuuuuuuu @daramouracade

1 Like

I love the “Mental Hygiene” concept…

1 Like