[Reflect / Plan ] Week 1 for Remi Mrad

This is your weekly review, we will be asking similar questions every week. Remember the only person you’re “competing” with is yourself. Our goal is to become our better self day by day.

How would you rank your personal effectiveness this last week?
1: Doing things without a system. Scatter shot effort.
2: Building processes haven’t yet applied them
3: Having processes refining them where they fail.
4: Straight B’s
5: I’m a master at efficiency

0 voters

Did you comment on at least five different teams posts this week?

• Yes
  • Next Time

0 voters

How many days this week did you show up for your startup?

0 voters

Answer the following in the reply box below:
How did things go with your goals from last week?

What are your personal goals for next week?

What could you do to increase your effectiveness by 1% next week?
@Remi

Hello @bilal. I wish you a Happy and Blessed Sunday :slight_smile:

• The competition officially started on Wednesday, so my main goals for Wednesday-to-Sunday were to register on the Pitchworthy Community, to introduce myself, to connect with the other participants, prepare a video with my team to present ourselves and our project, and then to participate to the different topics on the BAE platform. And i think i almost achieved these goals.
  • For next week, i will be working with my team on the customer survey, and i will contact some NGOs in Lebanon that could partner with us on the project, and will also support my team members in their tasks.
  • I will create a to-do-list and follow it up every day to make sure that i am actually doing the tasks that i have to do.
    :smiley:
1 Like

Clear, precise, and reflective. I like the way you think @remi

Here are just some best practices in customer interview questions, we’re going to be getting into much more detail about these during the program.

• You are a detective now. Believe it, achieve it.
  • You need a success criterion or OMTM to know whether or not you have validated or invalidated.
  • Include quantitative questions whenever you can.
  • Avoid “3” because they are neutral responses.
  • Open ended qualitative questions are important too.
  • Don’t spread the survey everywhere and anywhere. Understand your persona and target them.
  • Invalidation is just as important as validation, avoid the selective reading bias when analyzing responses by being open to all feedback…
2 Likes