SiSr Concept Presentation

3 Likes

Si! I’m just watching the video now and I had no idea your project was before. This is so great :slight_smile: It’s exciting to see you explain it and the philosophy behind it. I would love to see the market size and to see if you have any traction / previous closed raffles (which is what it’s called in America at least).

A concern I have is that it might seem like you could be making the issue seem small by pairing it with luxury items. Could matching it with other things that are less glamorous be better? I think this is something that could be an assumption that I’m making and would be best to do some surveys / rounds to test. It could be that it works very well in Lebanon and perhaps less well elsewhere.

Best of luck, I really believe you when you say your values are about helping others, since I’ve seen the evidence in your behavior throughout the Open House period and I wish you the best of luck!

Rock it!
+BG

Dear Bilal,
Your comprehensive feedback is highly appreciated. First im gald you like the idea and second it is great you believe me/the concept because believing in it (credibility in other term) is the crucial key to success. I have done during the last 2 years so many focus group & researches with people & with experts and the outcome has been always the same “trust/credibility/believe”. As an ex markerter/ media planner, no point to launch this concept as a pure business without being linked/ adopted/ embraced/endorsed by a public figure known in philanthropy initiatives or by a charity organization. The next step will be promoting it through “charity ambassadors”/public figures having followers believing in them. And later the credibility will be enforced by the real activities (the more rewards are given, the more causes are solved…)
I had lived 15 years away from Lebanon and i know the feeling of expats! They genuinely look for a way to help Lebanon but they trust no ones! So our main target will be the Lebanese diaspora with the following caption as an example “one dollar a day keeps misey away” then we can calcuate $30/month/5% of Diaspora within 6 months. The same idea will be for Syrians, Iraqis, Egytians, Yemenis… having a remarkable diaspora as well! Globally it is an idea to help others with unfortunate circumstances! (Ex European Union it is a platform to help solving the refugees expenses)
Linking it with luxury items is the trick to make it the new “loto” selling fake dreams of fortune whereas “Sisr” would offer multiple rewards/prizes a day. Then it depends on the database/traffic hence the Iphone will be a car or an appartment…
One very important part is missing in my presentation is the corporate part which is having a draw dedicated for business customers only; i.e MEA by considering Sisr as a CSR platform, will deduct one dollar from each/or selected tickets and the name of the customers will be filled in the draw (probably coded names) and once the amount is achieved, our system selects the winner and MEA will inform the lucky traveler that he get rewarded with the selected prize because he donated for the “cause” by considering MEA for his flight. Therefore it is a csr platform the company and at the same time an added value for the customers. Same scenario can be done with hotel chains, banks, insurance, couriers, stocks trading sites…