Ternanni's Survey

Hello everyone!
It’d be great if you could spare a few minutes of your time to fill out the following survey

3 Likes

If you’ve made any friends here you can tag them to let them know :D! Like @basselkanso82 seems like one cool dude :wink: also @tudor is quite helpful :slight_smile:
+BG

Some feedback from me so far:

• The amounts seem too little for investments for a business that’s already operating

• I think there are more than two reasons for why I’m unable to fulfill my idea

• Can you show me a progress bar so I know how far I need to go?

• Questions like this are not questions that get real feedback from your audience. Rephrase so you get closer to an unbiased answer: “Do you recognize that shareholders care about your company’s growth while backers just want their product?”

• Confusing question: “How willing are you to offer some stock to relieve yourself of free product commitments/get funded faster so you could focus on growing your company and/or reach the market ASAP?”

• Perhaps you need to tailer the form for specific types of people/businesses and let them know up front: “This is for people who have an operating business with xyz sales and physical products or… etc”

I responded, hope it was helpful!

I agree, Here is my feedback on the feedback :stuck_out_tongue:

• I took some assumptions when making the survey. My target audience are college students ( The responses I got were from university students/recent grads mainly from AUB,USJ,LAU,..) So I believe its better if I remove "grow your business" since I know most of my audience are interested in starting a business not growing one.
  • When I included "Do you recognize that shareholders care about your company’s growth while backers just want their product?”, my main goal was to explicitly say that backers' self interest is only focused on the product, not the company's progress. I will modify it a bit to actually gather valuable data.Indeed this is more of a statement than a question.
  • Confusing Question: I recall Mr. Hassane adviced entrepreneurs to enter the market and produce quickly. We can improve our products later. As my data shows me there are more people who would like to invest in stocks rather than a kickstarter-style funding. So gathering funds from "backers" will be less effective than getting funded by investors. Hence the entrepreneurs will reach the market faster "Their projects are more likely to be funded fasters when they issue stock than promise rewards"
  • Question for you: Can you please articulate your 3rd bullet. In which question was the form of answering not ideal?