The North Star / GITEX Global - Dubai πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ

The Super Connector Tech & Startup Event

GITEX GLOBAL is one of the world’s most influential meeting places for the technology industry; bringing together thought-leaders, creators, innovators and makers to discuss, debate and challenge new ideology, showcase new products and identify future opportunities.

Date: October 10-14, 2022

Place: Dubai World Trade Center

For more info and to register click here: https://www.gitex.com/

3 Likes

Hello Steph,
Thank you for sharing :slight_smile: Is it through Zoom, or we have to attend in person?

1 Like

Hi Rawanda! This conference is happening in person in Dubai, but I will be posting more opportunities for workshops and conferences happening virtually. Stay tuned!

1 Like

@bilal @DMN will you folks be attending? :rocket:

2 Likes

Yeah! I we totally will :slight_smile: - hopeful to find people from the community there as well. @AlaaChbaro ? @bassel ?

2 Likes

Oh I wish. But financial priority now is to push our WonderEd products to market, so maybe next year!

2 Likes

@stephanie - if you can think of any of the other people in the teams that might benefit, feel free to tag them or their groups :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes yes, I’ll be there! :slight_smile:

And lovely people, by chance we’ve been gifted some free tickets for GITEX/North Star for our Bloom community! Are you interested in attending? Please ping @stephanie for details! First come first served basis for these! Enjoy!

1 Like

We also have a discount code that you can use! Check it out below :smiley: