Tips on Post Titles, Naming, and Tagging to Facilitate Collaboration

Dear @bae-explorers,
We know people are still becoming familiar with The Pitchworthy Community Platform, and how we’re using it for the Bootcamp Anywhere program. No worries, step by step you’ll become a master. :muscle:t5: :rocket:

Here are three quick and easy pro-tips:

1. Fix up your profile

Fix up your profile, add a description that includes info about you and your team, and add your team name in your username or name. This way it’ll show up when people see or hover over your name on posts. We’re all meeting new people these days, so any clues help. Here’s how I did that:

TPC-Profile-Example-DMN

2. Include your team name on (relevant) topics in shared categories

Include your team name in topics that you create on general / shared categories, for the team videos that you post, etc (when relevant … if you’re not writing about your team, then this might not be necessary / helpful).

3. Use your team tag for team topics, videos, and other things you want people to see about your team

This way both you and other teams can find your topics and videos across different categories, making it easier for us to follow your team’s progress and threads. Check the tags page to see what you and other teams are up to. (We’re still developing the tags methods on the site, so other non-BAE categories might not be activated or shared yet.)

Do you have other pro tips that you want to share that could help make the experience easier for yourself or others? Please share below!

2 Likes

Anytime I use a new tool I go to settings right away to discover all their features, especially the ones that aren’t promoted (I learned this from observing @DMN actually, he always discovers cool customization features and the works).

TPC has some cool features like:

• Badges
  • Data on your activity (likes, mentions, responses)
  • Really flexible notification settings

Check them out!

1 Like