Yalla Saida in Mid-September

In order to optimize time and use it the nosy efficiently, we plan to create “yalla Saida”, a journey where Hoda El Bitar will guide us in The old part of Saida then we will have some delicious food.

@mjt07 @anis.ismail @HodaBitar @piachaib @rida-helbawi @bilal

5 Likes

This sounds incredible. I’m in!

2 Likes

I can’t say no to old cities, good food and awesome people !

3 Likes

I just found out you were a foodie Rida, you gotta teach me your ways!

2 Likes

I just learned that Rida is a foodie! would like to know more as well! I am a verified foodie on Zomato, the person behind “Highlights of a Foodie”!

2 Likes

Omg!!I Another foodie friend!!! So you are a food connoisseur, so interesting! Follow me on Zomato too!

2 Likes

I am in! Yalla Saida!

2 Likes

Welcoooommmmeeeee
Waiting for you guysss
Tararararara :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:
Saidewi guys … Planned an amazing day at our Beloved city :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am definitely iiiin!!!

1 Like

Yuhuuuuuu :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: yallaaaa guys waiting for your reply and confirmation … It will work when all of us join :blush:

We are waiting @bilal to return to Lebanon, that is why we didn’t decide yet I think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello guyssss

I would like to suggest Sat 22nd of Sept 2018
For Saida visit … what do you think?

Let’s BOOK the Day :heart_eyes:

I’ll be in Greece but you guys can plan without me as we’ll be hosting one event per month at antwork’s Saida location so we’ll have plenty of opportunities to meet again!

:frowning:
We can go for it on Sunday 16th of Sept … We were waiting for @bilal so all of us can join :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’ll probably be finishing off work this Sunday! Please go ahead and plan for the 22nd! I will catch the next one :wink:

1 Like

22nd?! :slight_smile: @HodaBitar - I’m interested yall - when’ll this happen :)?

@bilal I’m waiting for you guysss :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Saturday I have a meeting mid day. How does that fit in the schedule?

Is it online or offline meeting ?

In person meeting in Beirut