You can call me Ribo

For some weird reason people call me Ribo. But my real name is Rabih Naja Facebook search.
I’m a full scholarship student turned college dropout. If you wanna know what do I do for living, we can sit down and grab a cup of coffee because it’s a long story.
But if you don’t like coffee or sitting down. I’m a taekwondo instructor.

Good luck!
Don’t be shy. إلي ستوحو ماتوا سينجل

1 Like

Are you actually a taekwondo instructor? I’d love to check out your classes some day, been looking for an Aikido teacher though, any suggestions?

Why did you drop out of college, I’m curious!

Ha! Quite an intro @rabih! :slight_smile:

I’d be curious to try taekwondo or aikido sometime as well … have long been curious, but never tried before.

I was also trying to figure out if your “two truths and one lie” were hidden in your message somehow … maybe? Or you want to play that game with us as well?

Cheers!

This is interesting. I’m counting some 5 facts. Are we 3 truths, 2 lies then? Or 4 truths, 1 lie?

It’s a hidden message :wink:

It’s a lie wrapped in a story to set you off.

2 Likes

Very smart. Then I say… what you do for a living is NOT actually a long story. See what I did there :wink:

Way to go on dropping out -if that was the truth. School was the worst. Investment. Yet.

I’ve been taekwondo instructor since 2013. But i still haven’t met an Aikido instructor yet. It’s not that big in Lebanon.
You’re more than welcome to join my class if you’re fine with being around 5 year olds.

2 Likes

It’s a VERY long story. I don’t even know where to start

How do you know I’m not 5 years old? :wink:

1 Like

5 year olds don’t have full beards :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@rabih okay well I’m just glad the taekwondo instructor isn’t a lie because that’s just some kind of wonderful! You can always share your long story here, I’d be happy to read that.

@bilal you got that youthful spirit though, don’t ever let it go!

1 Like

“إلي ستوحو ماتوا سينجل” - That’s the lie haha!

1 Like

Actually, nobody calls me Ribo. I’ve been trying to get it to stick. But no luck so far.

1 Like

I think you got us all… but with all the nicknames we get from our lebanese friends and family yours felt so normal :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve sold me on it Ribo. I will call you that from now on but is it pronounced “Rib-o” or “Ree-bow”?

Ree-bow. the 20 characters limit is killing me

1 Like

LOL

From a UX perspective I am guessing it’s a way to keep the conversation going. The less one word responses, the more continuous conversation.

Case in point.

UX is a mighty force.