Happiness at Work Conference, Beirut, Oct 11, 2018; Big discount for Bloom + Startup Scouts teams!

Happiness at Work is a new and positive initiative for happier workplaces. The event will host 2 international speakers, 7 local experts from various industries & backgrounds, an exhibition area, and an out-of-the box set-up.

The event will take place in Le Studio by SJ in Sin El Fil, on Thursday 11 October from 3 to 10:30 pm

Tickets are found at Ihjoz.com, Khoury Home, Malik’s Bookshop & Libanpost:

• 195$ - Regular, including workshop, exhibition area & networking cocktail

Group tickets also available.

Enter the code: happycommunity1 on ihjoz.com or present it in Maliks, Khoury Home or Libanpost to get the tickets at 175$ instead of 195$.
The code is valid until mid September only.

Dear Pitchworthy teams!
You know that we put a high level of importance on happiness and well-being … both as relates to personal health for all of us, and as relates to startup success. So we’re excited to share an update with you, that we’ve negotiated an exciting discount for this event for Pitchworthy Community teams … only $39. We’re still getting the details for how our teams can get tickets at this price, but we hope a bunch of you can make it.

We can share this within our circles, but please DO NOT share this publicly. As far as we understand it, this is a top-secret price for our wonderful startups and community.

Please pencil in the date … and hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Hey @SS-Accelerator teams!

It turns out the Happiness at Work conference is sold out! We managed though to secure ONE ticket for our startups at the 80% discount rate!

We want this to go to someone who (a) commits to going the whole time, and (b) is interested in writing up some notes and sharing some key learnings here on the platform, so the other teams can benefit as well.

Thoughts? Do you want to attend and represent the Startup Scouts teams there? If so, please confirm your interest in a comment here. We will send the registration info to the first person who confirms their interest and agreement (enthusiasm) with the points above! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

(We moved this to the #startup-scouts-accelerator:accelerator-resources category as well to have this just for SS teams. Yalla, let’s make the most out of this! :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

We have an hour before we release this to the broader community. If you’re interested please respond now. @SS-Accelerator
Both @DMN and I will be there and building a company requires a lot of emotional intelligence. Let’s learn some skills to help us build companies that will support founder and employee growth and create a culture people will never want to leave :slight_smile:
+BG

1 Like

I would love to be there :confused: but sadly I need to pick someone from the airport at 7.
@lina.p.alkhouri @Zocksoulayma anyone can go ?
Helpmeplant will cover the costs ^^

1 Like

Hey! I’m checking if it’s ok to leave work early so that I can attend. Waiting for a confirmation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok. Any update @piachaib? Thanks.

@DMN unfortunately no news, my boss left early and I sent a message but no reply…

1 Like

11Oct … We have time conflict … we’ll be running on of our fundraising events in Saida

I am unable to be part of it! thank you for all your efforts :slight_smile: