My new project idea

hello guys and again im here im launching soon an event collaboration with founder of ouzville
the type of the event is a small concert
the place is in a neglected area where no one will think of going their
but the purpose of the event is fund raising to those people to color their areas and make it a better place
go check ouzville and i need your feed back how can we start in this project

4 Likes

I love this idea. I have always wanted to visit that area. Do you have walking tours?

1 Like

Hey @jad.kourani I just checked out https://www.facebook.com/ouzville/ and it looks pretty great.

Do you have a location already scouted for the event? A date?

Do these events have a team built around them?

1 Like

yeah of course we have and well be glad to take you in a tour contact me any time you need and ill let the ouzville team help you and guide you
heres my contact number 03 040781

2 Likes

hey bilal till now iam thinking in 2 concept one doing it in ouzville second other then ouzville maybe an outdoor location or maybe in a nightclub but still thinking about it , for the date no we didnt sat the exact date but it probably held in September and yeah theirs a team
what we are looking for before heading for the event is working on the sponsors to help us in funding the event and advertise it inorder to take the exposure for ouzville and fund the project to help other areas

2 Likes

Yalla! After the semi finals, I’ll have more time to wander :wink:

2 Likes

Would love to see some documentation from the other events, I’m sure funders would love to see that as well as some stats too. Have you started developing your pitch yet? It’d be great to see your pitch, here’s some directions on how to record and submit your pitch :).

2 Likes

@bilal hey bilal for my events my portfolio is my videos and what we do at Lcubebeirut so an extra tip to let them see my stat as what how many event we do or as a financial way

1 Like